Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: calling to order

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have never called to order, but I want to buy Kit's photography set and Felicity's replacement meet shoes. How does this work? Can I still get the discount on the photography set, since it is on sale this month, or is it just for online orders? Both items would fit in the same price bracket now, so I wanted to order together.

  2. #2
    mori
    Guest mori's Avatar

    Post

    Ordering over the phone is easy. You just give them the codes for the items that you. I don't know about discounts. You'll just have to asl them how you get it on the phone. Hope that helps!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does anyone know if you can get monthly discounts over the phone?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, you should be able to. I remember a few years ago, when the historicals were going through retirements, I called to order Sam's Summer Amusements and they automatically gave me the discount price, even though I had no idea it was on sale at the website. (I know, I was so ignorant in those pre-hb days! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] )

    If they don't seem to give you the discounted price automatically, you can always explain to them that you saw it on special at the website. Ask if you can pretty please get the lower price. They will probably do it for you if they can. *Most* CS reps are very helpful. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks so much! i generally avoid talking to people i don't know on the phone, because I get all shy. I need to call though, because I really want those shoes!!! thanks again!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wait, do I call CS or the other number (the typical order number)?

  7. #7
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I hate talking to people I don't know on the phone either.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did it!!!! It was scary, adn I bumbled a lot at first, but I got through it. You can order with the monthly specials over the phone, and I got the replacement shoes with it!!!! yay!!!!!

    I love having something to look forward to!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •